Sunday 26 August 2012

Awkward introductions

Oh, how awkward they are. Hello there, person reading this off their computer screen, my name is Hannah. I've been inspired to do a blog for a very long time now and also start a YouTube channel, which I have done, and I am hoping to post my first video tomorrow, which will be similar to this blog post. An awkward introduction.

I suppose it would be nice of me to tell you some things about myself, as when I read or watch someone, I always wonder things about them, like how old they are, where they live, you know, the usual (hopefully, I don't want to look like a stalker!) stuff. So...

My name is Hannah, as you already know. I am 17 years old, and live in a small town on the west coast of Scotland, however, my accent sounds like I'm from the east coast, which makes me sound posh in my town/area.. Which again, is awkward. I seem like an awkward person, don't I? I've just finished school, and I am now going to University to study Psychology, as I've found a passion for it within myself in the last couple of years. For hobbies, well, sports, I only do one; freestyle martial arts. I am a brown belt, 3 away from black, which I can say is pretty impressive, and if you told me I was a brown belt 4 years ago I would have laughed and said "No way, you have GOT to be joking me!"

You may also be wondering, well Hannah, what on Earth are is going to be on your blog? Good question! My blog is going to be posts about my life, about the things I do and the things I think about, but also I will be doing posts on make-up, beauty, fashion etc, as I would really like to get into that kind of field and find it interesting to read about, and watch on YouTube. So now you know!

I hope that this wasn't too awkward, but basically, what this post was meant to say was hello, welcome to my blog, I hope you like what I post, and have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...