Please, everyone, take a moment to remember all those men and women who fought for Great Britain, who made this country what it is today and kept us safe. Remember those who have fallen, who have been injured and those who survive on today; remember those who are fighting right now to protect us.
Without them, without people like my Father who fought 3 wars, we would not have the freedom, rights, liberty and lives that we live today.
Lest we forget.
- They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
- Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
- They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
- They fell with their faces to the foe.
- They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
- Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
- We will remember them.