Monday 1 September 2014

TKMaxx Mini Haul - Maybelline, Bourjois & Revlon!

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd talk about some products I got at TKMaxx the other week - who knew they did cheap make-up?! Not me! So there I was, just having a nosy at the clutch bags when I spotted a little stand with elf, OPI, Nails Inc and more on it! AND at a discounted price! I mean, I couldn't not get myself something, let's be real. I also got my friends some make-up for their birthdays so technically I didn't just get stuff for myself.. So it's fine. It's fine. Kinda.



Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - £2.99

So I spotted this bad boy for £2.99 - can we just talk about how much of a bargain this is?! I literally know nothing about this mascara, I haven't read a single review on it and I've not even opened it as I'm saving it to try once my other mascara has went dry. To be honest, for just under £3 I don't care if it'll be bad as I just bought it on a whim. Have you tried it, and if so, what did you think? I'd love to know!



Revlon Cream Blush in 09 Rosy Glow - RRP £7.99, TKMaxx £3.99

Again, I spotted this bargain and thought it looked perfect for me. I'm not really a huge fan on blush, I don't even know how to properly apply it and to be honest, it kinda freaks me out - I have very chubby cheeks and I just have this image that blush will just make them look bigger than they already are (or something like that). However, recently I have decided to give blush a go and see if I like it or not and I thought this was a very natural colour. I've never tried a cream blush before so I don't know how to use it, I'm sure a YouTube tutorial will teach me though! Also, I love that it has a little mirror - super handy for on the go!





Bourjois Jet Set Red Lip & Nail Duo - RRP £18, TKMaxx £9.99

Now THIS was something that caught my eye immediately. I also got this for a friend as I think she will love it, red lips and nails are a common love we share. I've wanted to try out some Bourjois products for a while and when I saw that I was basically getting a nail polish free with this lipstick, I was sold! The nail polish is one of their So Laque! and is called Rouge Escarpin 24 and the Lipstick is one of the Rouge Edition lipsticks in 13 Rouge Jet Set. Red lips and nails are just my default when I'm unsure on what to put on (either lips or nails) so this is perfect! I've used the lipstick once and so far I'm really liking it - it's glossy, easy to apply and very red. I'll keep using it and I'm excited to try the nail polish so I'll let you know how I get on with it soon!


Revlon Blush in 09 Rosy Glow | Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 13 Rouge Jet Set

So that's about it for this post, hope you enjoyed ANOTHER haul - I promise that's the last haul for a while, I'm putting myself on a spending ban of make-up and stuff in general UNLESS I genuinely do need it (so if I run out of dry shampoo or something, I mean that is a life time essential product). Have you tried any of these products, did you like them? Let me know!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

22 comments:

  1. Great finds :) I never find anything good in my TkMaxx unfortunately. I really like the bourjous lipstick colour here!

    Thank you for posting, hope you have a lovely day! ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks, hope you find something soon! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great finds! I never knew TKMaxx did makeup! Ooh i might have to pop in there sometime.....
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to have a look at the makeup bits but that blush colour is gorgeous! Love the little mirror :) xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I didn't realise that it had a mirror until I got home and it's so handy! xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a good haul! That blush looks so pretty.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, such a natural shade as well! xxx

      Delete
  5. Oooh I never thought of shopping in TK Maxx for makeup! May have to pop in there tomorrow ;)

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found a good bargain if you did go in :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the colour of the bourjois lipstick! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find out what to do in my blog post http://sorryimearly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html love your blog btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I'll get right onto this ASAP! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I love trawling through the beauty section in TK Maxx, you have to have a right good rummage in the one near me cos it's a bit messy but you can find some great little gems hiding in there every now and then. Love the red lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, half of the products were bashed and open but the one's I found were little beauties! xxx

      Delete
  8. I always forget TKMaxx for beauty bargains, nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I never realised until this day, it was a revalation! xxx

      Delete
  9. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to this link to find out more about it - http://thirlybella.blogspot.ie/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html :) I hope you enjoy doing it!

    - Emma thirlybella.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, I've only just gotten round to seeing this so I will be right on it and posting it soon! :) xxx

      Delete
  10. I've used that Maybelline Great Lash for years. Its such a good mascara

    www.hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I hope I like it just as much as you do! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...