Monday 3 September 2012

Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Tonic (422) - Review + Swatches!

Another review for you all today! I got sucked into the 3 for 2 offer at Maybelline so I ended up picking this bad boy up, and SPOILER ALERT - I love it!

First of all the packaging is lovely, I love how the colour changes for each colour of lipstick, so for a pink lipstick the lid would be pink but because this is more of a coral/red colour, the lid is red, which I love, it gives each lipstick a more unique packaging.


I am totally in love with this simple classical silver tube, with the square base; it makes storage a lot easier. It also just looks super pretty and it's easy to throw in your bag, without the worry of it opening and getting ruined.


On the lips it is a coral/red colour, it is super bright which I love and the colour pay off is incredible. The consistency is good and it is not sticky on the lips.. And it smells EXACTLY LIKE PLAYDO! I absolutely love the smell of playdo (I sound so weird right now) so if you don't like the scent of playdo then this isn't for you, but when it is on your lips the smell disappears. It stays on well, although you will have to bring it along with you if you are going out because it will wear off throughout the day, and I like my lipstick to be quite vibrant all day so I definitely need touch ups every now and then, which I don't mind; the pros outweigh the cons with this product!


Overall I am very happy with this product, I will be going back to Superdrug to purchase some other colours, I think there is a 2 for £10 deal on at the moment.. Tempting!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will talk to you very soon.

Hannah, xx

2 comments:

  1. First of all the packaging is lovely, I love how the colour changes for each colour of lipstick, so for a pink lipstick the lid would be pink but because this is more of a coral/red colour, the lid is red, which I love, it gives each lipstick a more unique packaging. stitched salwar suits wholesale , wholesale cotton salwar materials ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...